Sunday, May 9, 2010

Intrusion


Intrusion
Originally uploaded by Xander Martin

Deep within the winding corridors and passageways of Snake Mountain Skeletor and Evil-Lyn are perfecting a new Location Spell when suddenly Tri-Klops bursts through the door. Evil-Lyn glares at him the way only a woman can.

"Tri-Klops, I take it you have good reason for barging in here unannounced?" She questions hastily.

He doesn't even bother to look at her. Instead addressing the Lord of Destruction. "One of my Doom Seekers has spotted Man-At-Arms stranded near the shores of Rakash."

Skeletor snaps his book closed staring blankly at his spy. "Then why am I hearing about it rather than seeing him kneeling in front of me!!!"

"I..."

"Must I really think of everything?" Skeletor scolds him as though one would a child.

Tri-Klops' hand wraps tighter around his sword and he squeezes his fist. Evil-Lyn's heart pounds in anticipation. Skeletor stares emotionlessly at him unmoved. He could turn him into dust without a moments hesitation. Finally he commands,

"Take Trap-Jaw and seek out the weapon smith. I want him alive, he's no use to me dead."

"It will be done."

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment